The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Sunday, January 01, 2017

2017--The Year I Do Stuff

So every year it seems I post a "This is what I want to do this year" post, and pretty much every year that is as far as it goes.  So why do I think this year will be any different?

Because I do.

Here are the games I am hoping to beat this year.  They will be added to the side bar and I will add new ones as I beat them.

Valiant Hearts (xbox one)  Technically I already beat this game.  but I want to get all the collectibles, so I still have a few to go.  shouldn't be hard and the only reason I haven't gotten this one yet is because I haven't played it for a while.

Lego Indy 2 (360) Lego Indy is my favorite Lego game, and I just remembered I got Lego Indy 2 a few months back, so I added it to the list.

Assassin's Creed 2 (360) I've been wanting to play this for a while and am finally going to start.  Not sure if I will consider all game score the completion point like I did with the first one, but I will decide that as I play.

Stardew Valley (PC) Technically I already beat the "Story Mode" but there are some side quests I want to beat before I consider it done.

Resident Evil 7(xbox one) It comes out near the end of this month so I will be getting it and playing it.

Resident Evil 6 (360) This is the only one I'm not confident I will beat, simply because I didn't like the demo much and because 7 comes out soon.  But I will give it a try.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home