The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, December 10, 2016

19,000 Points!!!!!!

That was really fast!!  Only took a little over 2 months to reach 19,000 points!  The one that put me over the top was "Dropping Like Flies (20 gs) from CastleStorm: Definitive Edition.  So thanks Carson for getting me to play that.  He is a friend's kid who wanted to play the original CastleStorm, and after he went to bed, I decided to play the updated version.

In the interest of being transparent, I am posting this in 2017, and I am already at 19,240, so expect another post like this in a couple months probably (136 achievements for 2,660 gs in 2016 according to True Achievements!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home