The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, November 05, 2016

Big Trouble In Big Town--Fallout 3

Don't remember where I got this quest.  It's been a while since I played, but it says "Ask the people of Big Town about their captured friends.  And since I know Big Town is a location I've found, I figured I would head there next.

Outside of Big Town I encountered a Super Mutant Brute.  Surprisingly, my trusty assault rifle was better and more accurate then my Sniper Rifle.  Apparently they are constantly under the threat of attack from Super Mutants, who come from the direction of Germantown and from Slavers from Paradise Falls.  Everyone in Big Town is from Little Lamplight, where everyone over 16 is kicked out.  They had a doctor, Red, but she was captured in the last raid.

After I returned to Megaton to sell some loot I got, I headed to German Town.  On the way I found the Hallowed Moors Cemetery.  Fought a few Super Mutants and a Centaur there, none of which were too hard.  It was the Super Mutant Master that was tough.  Took several Stim Packs to keep me in the fight.  It also took a lot more ammo then I would have liked.  After beating him and a couple more Super Mutants, I looted the church/base and freed a captive their had in there, then kept going.

I got to German Town and found the Police Station.  I admit, that I got there and then didn't play for a while, so I honestly don't remember if I fought anything before entering.  Inside I fought a bunch of Super Mutants and Radroaches.  I made my way to the ground floor and fought some more before I found a prisoner named Red.  She said that there was another one named Shorty who had been taken down to the kitchen.  No one ever returns from the kitchen.

I fought my way though the basement and found Shorty.  rescued him, went back to get Red, and we left.  On the way back to Big Town, we fought a Centaur and some more Super Mutants.  I was watching Rooster Teeth's Extra Life stream while playing this and Micheal just announced that he and his wife were going to have a kid!  Congrats Mogar!.  I got everyone back to Big town and after Shorty and Red thanked me, I unlocked the achievement for the quest.  It wasn't quite done though, because I was asked to help deal with some Super Mutants that had been attacking.  I took them out.  Big town should be safe for a bit.

After wards I went back and repaired my Sniper Rifle and Combat Shotgun (Which had broken during the fight to protect Big Town) and realized I have no idea where my dog is!  I will have to look through the entries and try to find out.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home