The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

14,000 Points!!!!!!

I am now at 14,000 Game Score!  The achievement that put me over was A Superstar Is Born! in WWE 2K14.  I was playing as Iceman (a created character) Against Santino Marella.  It looked like I might lose after he nailed me with the Cobra, but fortunately for me I had accidentally speared the ref earlier and he was still out.  By the time the ref recovered, I was able to nail Santino with another Spear and connect with Sonic Rotation to get the win.

Much faster this time.  Only 5 months to go from 13,000 to 14,000.  I blame Assassin's Creed handing out achievements like candy at the moment.  Yes i have to work for it, but it isn't too hard right now.  for me anyways. Someone like one of my nephews who just tore through the game wouldn't be getting much now.  and that is why I have several achievements that he doesn't.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home