The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

2012--The Year Of The Zombie

With 3 Resident Evil Games (Revelations, Operation Raccoon City, and RE6) and 2 Resident Evil movies (one live action and one CGI) coming out this year, it is a good year for killing Zeds.  Add to that the fact that it's Treyarch's turn to make a Call OF Duty game and you have a new version of Zombie Mode!  And I got Dead Rising 2 the other day, which means I need to beat Dead Rising 1.  And of course Case West after it.And who knows how many zombie games (or games with Zombies in them, like RPGs) will will come out next year.

I;m planning on playing through all the main series games in the Resident Evil series in chronological order (except Revelations, which I plan on playing as soon as it comes out.) and I will be playing Operation Raccoon City when it comes out as well.  and I still need to play through Left 4 Dead.

All I know is that it is a bad time to be a Zed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home