The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

500th Achievement!

If my calculations are correct, I just got my 500th Achievement! I know some people might read that and say "Who cares?" but I thought it was important so I'm posting about it. In case anyone is wondering, the 500th Achievement was Urban Exploration for Limbo, a 10 point achievement.

Wonder what achievement 750 will be.


Update:--Apparently I did miscount. According to True Achievements, Urban Exploration is acievement #505. the actual #500 was WWrong Way, which I got on January 2 and is worth 5 points.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home