The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Looks like it is a good thing I haven't used my Wii for a few weeks. Apparently the newest update, 4.2, Bricks Wiis! Supposidly it is only supposed to affect modded Wiis but is affecting non-modded ones as well.

If I had updated, and it had bricked, I would have had to send it in to be repaired, which would most likely result in it being replaced. That would mean that the one I got back would be my THIRD since getting it a few months after the launch!!!! How sad is it that, between me and my nephew Greg, we have gone through only 3 Xbox 360s in that time! And his is on all the time!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home