The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Pendant Of Courage--Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past

After wondering around Kakariko village for a bit trying to find someone who knew where Sahasrahla was, I made my way to his location. He told me that only someone who had proven themselves could use the Master Sword and sent me to retrieve the Pendant Of Courage. I fought my way through the Eastern Palace and battled the Armos Knights. With the Pendant in hand, I returned to Sahasrahla.

I got the Bow and the Pegasus Boots, as well as the Bug Catcher's Net and two magic bottles.

Now it's time to get the next pendent. Looks like I'm heading for the Desert Palace

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home