The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

well, I'm an idiot.

First, I couldn't figure out why the 360 couldn't connect to the net or the laptop last night. I checked the network hub and it was working. I checked the cord going into the 360 and it was fine. I couldn't figure it out.

This morning I remembered that I had removed the network cable from the laptop. Since the connection goes from the laptop to the hub, that would explain it.

Idiot point #1


Then I fired up the 360, knowing that the Facebook/Twitter/Last.FM/Zune update was supposed to be today. for some reason it didn't update! This is supposed to be a mandatory update, so why wasn't it updating? Was there a problem and it was taken off line or something? Was it coming out tomorrow and I was a day ahead of myself again?

Then I remembered that I got into the preview about 3 weeks ago, so I've had the update for about 3 weeks ago.

Idiot point #2.

Wonder how many more I'll rack up by the end of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home