The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Escape The Sewers--Oblivion

It seems that someone wants to kill Captain Picard...I mean the king. and his escape route is a secret escape route is right through my jail cell!

yeah, I have no idea why I am in jail. hopefully that will be explained eventually.

I followed the king and a few guards. They fought a few assassins and one was killed, giving me some armor and a sword. I joined in the fight and we were cornered. The king was killed but he gave me the Amulet Of Kings before he dies, saying to take it to Jauffre. Looks like I am going to Chorrol. But first I'm going to have to explore Imperial City to sell some stuff.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home