The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Unfriendly Cometition--Oblivion

While selling some stuff, I ended up getting a couple quests. It seems that one of the local merchants, Thoronir, is selling his goods much lower then the others, and they want to know why> I followed him to a meeting with a guy named Agarmir. I started following him, and broke into his house, looking for evidence. Seems Agamir has been robbing graves and selling what he finds to Thoronir. I followed him to a grave, but it was a trap. He and a goon attacked me, but I took care of them no problem. Thoronir felt horrible, gave all the leftover inventory and the money he made to the temple, and agreed to sell at competitive prices like everyone else.

I got 100g and the Weatherward Circlet. The circlet gives Resist 10% to Frost and Fire. Not the best haul, but not bad.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home