The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Friday, December 04, 2009

Rescue Zelda From Dungeon--Legend Of Zelda:A Link To The Past

After grabbing a lamp and heading to the castle, I snuck in through a secret passage where I found my uncle. He gave me his sword and shield before he died. I traveled through the castle and down to the dungeon to find Princess Zelda. After defeating several guards, I rescued her and and we escaped through a secret passage in the throne room. That lead to the sewers, which took us to the Sanctuary, where the Old Man could help.

I died a few times in the sewers, but I got the boomerang, so it was ok. On to the next part of my quest to defeat Agahnim.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home