The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

State Of The Journal

Figured I should probably post something on here other then "Hey! I reached some sort of game score related milestone!" I've posted before on this subject, but it's been a while and I never actually followed through.

As I've said before, I am writing journal entries.  Just not posting them.  I am hoping to start posting them soon, just kind of waiting for a snow storm so I have nothing to do but post (and rip my DVD collection onto my computer) Problem is the last few days are the first that we have had more then a few flurries of snow and first time that it didn't melt right away.  And while it is pretty windy out, there isn't enough snow to make visibility too bad.  Maybe half mile, but in Minnesota, that is still pretty good.  You can drive the speed limit with 1/2 mile visibility.

So much like I have for the DVD ripping, I am hoping to start posting entries on here soon, snow storm or not.  wish me luck

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home