The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Friday, January 01, 2016

2016--The Year Of The Favorites

I was thinking about this a few weeks ago and I really want to play some of my favorite games, so that is what I am going to do this year!!!  (Almost wrote next year, because I am typing this at 11:42, right as I turned to watch Dick Clark's New Years Rockn' Eve)  (BTW.  Happy New Year to the non-exsistant people who read this.) (I really like the colors for the hats and stuff that people are wearing.  Apparently Purple and Yellow are the colors of 2016.  Or everyone in New York are cheering for the Vikings in the NFL Season Finale.  Lets go with the Vikings one.)

That doesn't mean I won't be playing other games.  I plan on beating Sly 2: Band OF Theives, will be playing more GTA5, will try to beat Fall Out 3, and of course Minecraft and WWE 2K games.  I also hope to add some new ones, like Assassin's Creed 2 and Tomb Raider (Reboot.)  But I'm going to be playing some older games as well, some of which I've maybe even beaten.

So which games?  Well, right now, here is the list of ones I want to play and try to beat this year.  If I even get a couple of them done, it will probably be a miracle, but lets see what happened.

Super Mario Bros 3
The Bard's Tale (The original, not the one that was released on Xbox)
Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past
Final Fantasy 4
Luigi's Mansion
Batman: Arkham Asylum (Not sure if original on Hard or GOTY on something)
Red Dead Redemption

I might add some as I finish them, but knowing me, I doubt that I will beat many.  We will see how the year goes.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home