The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, June 25, 2007

The Wii Is Coming Home!

Just checked my E-Mail and saw that Nintendo had sent out my Wii :) Should be here in 3-5 days. Then I can partake in more Wii goodness!

In case you were wondering, I announced back in May that I had to send it in. So why did it take so long for them to fix it? Because I just sent it in a week or so ago. Meant too earlier, but I didn't get a chance too.

But that isn't the important part. That fact that it will get here some time this week is :)

Update: I tracked the Wii and found out that it was in Eagan around 1 P.M., so it should be here tomorrow around 12:30:) I will be at work then, so if I have to sing for it, I will have to wait until Thursday, but oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home