The Iceman's Game Journal

After seeing Tim's Game Diary, I started this blog to give me some incentive to actually finish some of the 461+ video games I have (of which I have finished 41.) Hope it works.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Weekly Challenges--June 25-July 1, 2007

I didn't do too bad last week. I only got half of the goals done. I would have finished them, but I ran into some problems. I didn't finish the Urban Dead goal because I was working on some other stuff that took priority, and I didn't finish the Resident Evil one because it turns out there are no typewriters, so I have to beat the whole level in one sitting, which is kind of hard since I never gave myself much time to beat it.

Here are this week's goals.

1.) Complete 8 recipes in Cooking Mama.
2.) Get to Oreburgh City in Pokemon Pearl.
3.) Complete Assignment Ada in Resident Evil 4.
4.) Finish the first 3 scenarios in the Egyptian Campaign in Age Of Empires.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home